Sunday, February 20, 2005

Holy Snowfall

Gotta love it! yesterday morning was sort of cloudy, mildly cold, but overall not too bad. We were suppose to head to St. Paul for a birthday party. Called a few friends to see if they were going and got reminded of a "supposed" winter storm advisory. Fell asleep briefly on my couch in front of my patio window yesterday and awoke to light, fluffy snow, barely enough to make the deck white. Went to dinner several hours later...no more snow. Got out of dinner...light fluffy snow. Was super tired and in bed by 10 pm. up at 8:30 this morning and there are at least 6 inches of nasty, heavy, wet snow and it is still coming down. Ugh! So much for making it to church this morning. Plows haven't gotten through much yet and my car's belly is a bit low. Guess that leaves me stuck at home with my ACLS notes to cram my brain full of EKG strips that I will never use. Fun! But at least I have all the stupid testosterone filled MN men with their snowblowers to entertain me if I do venture out. Happy blowing!

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

How can you be anything BUT happy whilst blowing?