Monday, February 21, 2005

Tanning Etiquette

Okay...I know, tanning gives people skin cancer. But studies have also shown it to lift peoples moods, make them happier. I'm using to to either treat the winter blahs or help get rid of spring fever. either way, it is my 10-15 minutes every other or every third day to sort of vegg to the world around me in an atmosphere of white noise and warmth. Feels great, my base tan is coming along nicely, and i feel better. however, tonight, was NOT relaxing whatsoever. As my 12 minutes ticked away I was completely infuriated by the two teenage boys also tanning tonight.

When did teens get to be so openly disgusting and rude? They were waiting for their beds to become available while I went into my room. I locked the door, dumped my stuff in front of the door like I always do and attempted to settle into my bed comfortably. I couldn't. You see...they were making loud obnoxious noises as they attempted to communicate with each other. I say attempted because I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Then they go into their rooms. One proceeds to scream as he settles onto the hot bed. Yes, screams...like a girl. Annoying! Then about 2 minutes later his cell phone rings, loudly, and with some obnoxious diddy. So much for falling asleep.

I finish my 12 and as I'm dressing hear their beds finish. The screamer opens his bed and exclaims "Oh, my tush". Again, not quietly and almost in a girly voice. As I wipe down my bed and get dressed to face the snowy onslaught outside, one of the two belches. Not a little belch...a rattle the doors belch. RUDE! Do they not realize they are A. In a public place, B. In the company of strangers (female strangers at that), and C. In an atmosphere that is respected by most as a QUIET environment. UGH!

Now I'm going to attempt a hot shower to wash off the burnt coconut smell and see if that relaxes me at all. What a sad state teens have come too! (Never mind the story of the two making out on the couch in front of the tanning rooms last week...couldn't have been older than 15!)

3 comments:

just.a.girl said...

This just goes to further prove the commonly recurring theme throughout life:

boys are stupid.

:)

Osbasso said...

I'm proud to proclaim that I grew out of that whole "boy" thing. I am man, hear me roar!

At least they weren't farting!

stories of mother son incest said...

I believed it. I tell her to get back to the bed and finish dressing.
dirty fuck stories
true short sex stories
boys masturbation with pantyhose stories usa
first time k9 fuck stories free
bdsm humiliation stories
I believed it. I tell her to get back to the bed and finish dressing.