Monday, April 25, 2005

Computer Code WHAT??

I just spent the last hour and a half on the phone with Osbasso attempting to write code to change things on my blog. What a royal pain in the ass! Who has time for this stuff?

The sad thing is, I want to make it better. I have this crazy urge to keep tinkering. How disgustingly addictive! Now I want to change box colors, add links, add a daily comment box that changes. According to Os I need to edit my profile as it is "too long", but then I could paste it into another square. Just want I want to spend hours doing.

This is about as time wasting as the link my best friend sent me today.
http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf will have you swatting the crap out of some poor penguin to watch him go bouncing across the ice on his belly or splatting head first into the ice. Sounds childish, right? It is but OH what fun after a stressful day of Mayo madness!

So bear with me, the sight could all fall apart in some horrible catastrophe.

No comments: