Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm heading home!


The Missouri River between Helena and Great Falls,
just north of "the canyon".

I am heading to MONTANA!!! Next Tuesday I'm booking my flight to Montana for my annual summer trip. I'm going to be in Helena the night of July 8th and am coming back to MN on July 16th or 17th. I'm so jacked. I have a list of all the places I want to eat, all the people I want to see, you name it! i officially have something to look forward to as we work our way into the busiest time of year for us in orthopedic trauma. of course, if this current cold snap of 36 degrees (the current temp) with scattered snowfall continues(that is what it was doing this morning and most of the day), no one is going to get their motorcycles out and we will stay slow. But the tradition is that the "redneck triple crown" begins on Memorial Day Weekend and we in ortho trauma will be off and running. It consists of Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day....picture lots of beer, loaded weapons, fast bikes, faster boats and lots of smashed everything! I get to miss the whole week after the 4th!!! And instead will be basking in nice moderate summer temps at the foot of the Rockies with all sorts of fresh mountain air to breath. YIPPEEEEE!!!! Be forth warned, I'm sure a countdown is to follow.

No comments: