Friday, September 09, 2005

Shuffled off to Buffalo

Well...that is what I literally did. I shuffled to Buffalo, NY last night for a surgical instrumentation conference. I left Rochester, MN to connect on a flight in Minneapolis. I had 40 minutes to get from Gate C to Gate F. Remember, I'm hobbling! I resorted to a handicap golf cart. Would have completely missed my flight if I hadn't. I made it here in one piece, got unpacked and settled in my hotel room around 11 and dinked around looking at HNT pics and checking email until about midnight.

The conference was fun today. Long though, I'm not use to sitting all day. After lunch I was seriously dozing. We played with fake bones all day and put on live fracture implants. Hung out poolside afterwards for a reception, then to my room for a while. Had dinner and hit the hot tub with some ladies from the east coast. now I'm arranging my return shuttle to the airport, have my flight plans figured out for tomorrow (with the Northwest Airlines strikes half of my flight got changed). It's all good now.

I haven't made it to Niagara Falls. Decided it was too expensive to get there and then have to pay the state park fee and then pay to get back. I've seen them from the Canadian side once, I bet they still look the same :) Hope you all are having a great weekend.

No comments: