Friday, November 04, 2005

Burned out

The majority of my stuff isn't even moved into my new house and I am burned out. last night I really cracked...thank god Os was back from Just.A.Girl's because I spent two hours on the phone with him mostly in tears and panic. Barely slept last night due to panic attacks and paranoia. I'm doing a bit better this morning and am up and loading a truck load of stuff on my own. The cable company hasn't disconnected by stuff yet so I thought I would make a quick post between trips. I'm trying to get all my office and craft stuff into the house so the guys don't have to climb down two flights of stairs with it all and then climb up two flights of stairs with it. I trying. My aunt called and is on the road, thank God I could use her more for her moral support than the cleaning help at this point. GOD HELP ME! I will survive this right?

No comments: