Friday, December 09, 2005

It's the weekend!!!!!!

After my team stuck me alone at the hospital to see a late patient while they all went home at noon even though we were post-call, I'm finally home and it's the weekend! i usually don't get too excited about TGIF but...TGIF!!

I didn't get home last night until 8 o'clock after I ended up working up a 5 pm direct admit. My backpack from the night before was still lying on the couch with most everything taken out of it already. I was talking on the phone with Os and looked over and Reggie had crawled into the main compartment. He jumped out before I could get my camera. I went about my business and pretty soon Romeo copied his brother and was tucked inside my backpack. This time I got a picture! Isn't that just cute? Silly kids.




Romeo eventually creeped out of the bag but Regg got back in. Wished I could have caught his tumble on video. I was talking to my mom and not only did Regg crawl into the bag but went tumbling off the couch...STILL IN THE BACKPACK! I managed to sort of grab the bag so he didn't land completely square on his head on the floor but he defintely got out of the bag in a hurry, shook his head a bit and went about his business.

No comments: