Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Five weird habits....thanks, Os

Os tagged me...the dork, like I have time to do these weird lists. But here you go...

The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. DonĂ‚’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. i say the word "fer" when attempting to say "for". i didn't know I did it, my boyfriend pointed it out. I still don't believe I say it but he points it out several times a week just to annoy me.

2. I read the last pages of a magazine first. I have gotten Glamour and Oprah for ages. I read the Glamour Do's and Don't list and the Glamour List first in every issue. I read Oprah's "I know this much is true" at the end of every magazine first. I read the last sentence of a book first too. I have done this forever. Don't know why. I just do it that way. I also get very annoyed if someone reads my magazines before I do.

3. I peel my toe nails instead of trim them. Again, don't know when I started doing this (probably in college when I didn't have or couldnt' find a toe nail clipper). When my toe nails get long I simply peel themoff usingg my fingernails to tear at them. They never get too short that way, no corners or edges to worry about cutting unevenly. They just tear across at the base of the "white" part and then grown evenly and in the same shape the next time.

4. From the months of about late September to early March I have a hot cup of something every night. Hot tea, cocoa, decaf coffee, hot cider. That habit started for sure in college for sure. Small dorm room, really didn't want to walk all the way to the campus center for something so we would warm up a hotpot of water and make a warm drink and then go to bed. Rarely if ever do I have more than one cup. And no, I don't get up in the middle of the night to pee.

5. I crack my ankles and toes every morning before I get out of bed. I do a big ole kitty like stretch and point my feet so my ankles pop, curl up my toes tight so they pop. Then i roll my ankles in little circles and then I get up. Before I walk away from the bed I then rock up on my toes to get any last crack out of them. Feels amazing!

now I'm suppose to tag five people...i can't get five comments on a post so how am I suppose to tag five reader's? If you feel like sharing your weird habits with me...do so!

No comments: