Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Three Christmas Wishes

Robyn has had a rough year. This young lady not only lost her mother, but she pretty much single handedly walked through her mom's last months with her. Not just as her mother's daughter but as her companion through her last days. She handled with the grace and composure of someone twice her age. Now, as the holidays get busy and hectic for most, there are many that are remembering. To help Robyn remember, I would like to give her the Mirror of Erised, from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. With this mirror on days when she misses her mom the most, she can gaze into it and see her mom, happy and safe.




Lime just got dismissed from Physical Therapy. Most of the last months have been spent getting Juanita to work again. Juanita was horribly mangled earlier this year in a zip line accident in her own backyard. Now that both Lime and Juanita have been give a clean bill of health I want to grant her the ability to safely go back to living life as she does so well...with an energy and an enthusiasim that is infectious. BUT...I wanted to first give her a new Zip Line Safety Harness.


Sandi is taking a big step. She just completed her college placement exams and is heading back to school. The decision wasn't an easy one for her, she thought long and hard about it as she isn't the typical 18 year old who can just pick up and start school. Sandi is a wife, a mother, and holds a job too. But, she made the decision to do something for herself and I'm very proud of her. If I could, I would give her a full ride scholarship to get her through the tough times ahead. I know her determination and heart will get her through the "study", the "funding" will be tight. If I could, I would help you all the way.

For these three and all my blogger friends I wish the very best of whatever it is you wish for or don't even know you need just now. Peace, love, hope, and joy...whatever it is you seek. Merry Christmas!

No comments: