Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HNT..soaked


It's not my foot but my friend's foot. Paul was kind of enough to dry my clothes out for me after my car was flooded in his neighborhood. Five minutes after dropping me off I called him back because I found the above in my basement. He was kind enough to come back and help move all that stuff you see sitting in water. Notice his shoes...I'm tellin' ya, if you don't have a pair of Keen sandals you NEED to get yourself a pair!

So the long story short is this...basement damage is minimal, which is a good thing because the insurance won't cover it since the water came from outside the house. The car on the other hand is totaled. And as Rachel pointed out I just got that new radiator three weeks ago out in Montana. But that IS covered by my insurance minus the $500 deductible. I've found a new rig and will introduce it to you when it's mine. At least I'm not in the middle of all of this...say a prayer for these people. It could be worse.

Happy HNT!

No comments: