Saturday, January 26, 2008

Updates

I decided to change my Moose Musings to list the books I HAVE read staring with January 1st instead of the books sitting on my nightstand. I have too many sitting on my nightstand and haven't been very good at keeping the list up to date. If I only have to add one or two books at a time instead of 10 (like when I go to the bookstore and "stock up") I think I might do a better job. I technically read Eldest at the very end of 2007 but it was a long book so I included in my accomplishments for the year because I used my New Year's Eve long weekend to finish it.

I've updated my Moosekin a bit too. Made some friends through the past year, added them. A few have gone from blogger world so better update that too.

Can you tell I'm just being lazy this weekend?

No comments: