Monday, April 28, 2008

fab five

Lime tagged me inadvertantly by playing into my sleepliness. Here's what I came up with...

5 things found in your bag:
I have a ton of purses, never carry them. Typically just have my wallet and my cell phone. But I do have a sweet Franklin Covey Leather Red work bag...

1. Wallet
2. Planner (Currently AWOL...may be on the third floor)
3. Stampin' Up Business Cards
4. Old inpatient lists
5. If I remember...my cell phone

5 favorite things in your room:

Since I'm in the living room that's the list you get...

1. My blanket
2. My Bosu ball
3. My moxi box
4. My Montana pictures
5. My snowflake pillow

5 things you have always wanted to do:

1. Backpack in New Zealand
2. Hear glaciers calving
3. Be loved
4. Fly a jet off an aircraft carrier
5. Learn to play the cello

5 things you are currently into:

  1. Yoga
  2. Sleep
  3. Finding happiness
  4. My cats
  5. Expanding my music collection

5 people you’d like to tag:

Are there five people who even read this?

No comments: