Thursday, May 01, 2008

A friend from home...

Scott arrives tomorrow. You all know him as the infamous, all great and knowing, powerful Os but to me he's "my Scott". I knew him before his fame.

If you read his post today you know he did a damn good job of getting my heart all aflutter today. He was right...as I was reading the end of the second paragraph I had my phone open and ready to speed dial. Dork!

I'm super excited he's coming. We have known each other in person since August 1996. Long time to put up with each other. But then again, we know everything about each other so fairly safe all around.

We are going to hang out at an art show tomorrow night, hit Jesus Christ Superstar with Ted Neely on Saturday afternoon, and just veg. We veg very well together. We'll check out some cool digs to eat at. He doesn't know it yet but I'll probably drag him to the MOA (Mall of America for all you non-Minnesotans) b/c it's National Scrapbook Weekend and Archiver's is having a huge sale! Should be a good time. With all that has been going on in my life recently I could use some down time with a safe friend. A Scott fix is just what I need.

Until Sunday!

No comments: